RN-Journal.com is an open forum for articles, manuscripts, and letters for RN's, Licensed Nurses, Educators, Medical Professionals, and Nursing students. We are seeking submissions that will be of interest to the RN Journal Nursing community. Submit yours for immediate consideration.
Your article must relate to the field of healthcare and preferably to the profession of Nursing. It must be a minimum of 600 words, and forwarded to us in Text format.
You must include your first and last name as the author of the article along with your email contact address.
Your article must not be a press release, advertisement, sales letter, or promotional copy.
Your article must not contain any content that is a violation of any law, be considered defamatory, libelous, or infringes on the legal rights of others.
By submitting your article(s) to us you declare;
1. You are the sole owner and author of the article and own 100% of all copyrights pertaining to it.
2. Your submission to RN-Journal.com gives us unconditional permission to publish your article without compensation in RN-Journal.com. If published, it may be distributed to our network of medical and healthcare related websites, and RSS feeds. If requested, we will provide link-backs from your article to your Website or published works on Amazon.com or other vendors.
3. Your submission to RN-Journal.com gives us unconditional permission for your article to be reprinted in other ezines, websites and print publications.
4. You agree that it is the RN-Journal.com editors sole decision as to whether or not your article is published and for how long. The staff of RN-Journal.com does not do peer reviews of submissions. There are no guarantees made that your article will be published. We reserve the right to remove your article at any time and for any reason.
5. You have read and agree to our Terms of Service before submitting your article. If your article does not conform to the editorial guidelines, our editors may edit your article so that it does conform. Your name, your affiliations, and contact email will be published along with your submission. Your school or professional affiliation is recommended but not required.
Note: Not all submissions are approved for publication. The editors of the RN Journal reserve the right to reject any submission. Your submission(s) to us indicate that you agree to our Terms of Service and Article Guidelines.